- To enhance the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if weassign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Paradise, we contact you from time to time about updating of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
- Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or by post.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on Paradise Bakers is securely stored within the Paradise Bakers controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
• Identification of the information provided by you.
• Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
• Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
• We respect your privacy. We do not share or sell personal information about visitors and subscribers with other companies.
- We respect your privacy. We do not share or sell personal information about visitors and subscribers with other companies.
- You may choose to share with us personal information, viz., your name, mailing address and e-mail id required to correspond with you and ensure shipment of products. If you do not want us to use this information for further contact, we shall respect your wishes.
- When and what information do we collect?
We collects basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information is gathered when you purchase products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
- Why do we collect this information?
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
- What steps do we take to ensure security when shopping online?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we have employed reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
- Do we share my information with other companies?
We respects that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase. We do not share or sell your information with any other company. On a time to time basis we may share offers that we feel will be beneficial for you.